Fiberglass AR in cut thread for the concretes and mortars reinforcement
- For crack prevention
- Industrial and decorative flooring
- Invisible on the finished surface
- High impact resistance
- Easy application
- Reduction of shrinkage cracks during the setting process, avoiding the formation of larger cracks.
- The fiber is easily incorporated into the matrix generating a large amount of well distributed reinforcement fibers without disintegration. The glass fiber does not protrude to the surface and does not require any additional finishing process.
- Decreased permeability
- Increases impact and abrasion resistance.
- Acts as a reinforcement against disintegration.
- The fiber is added to wet concrete in a mixing plant or directly into the truck mixer.