2-component solvent-free clear epoxy product with high solids content.
- Application temperatures: 15-30oC
- Relative humidity: <50%.
- Specific gravity (25oC): 1,10 +/- 0,05 g/ml
- Viscosity (25oC): 600 +/- 120 Mp (spindle 2, rpm 60) Flash point: >100oC
- Compressive strength (UNE 4279) :>50 N/mm2
- Flexural strength (UNE 4279): >40 N/mm2
- Tensile strength (ASTM D 638): >6 N/mm2
- Hardness (ASTM D 2240): 82 Shore D
- Abrasion resistance (UNE 8298-9): 55-65 mg (TABER Mola CS-17-1000 turns-1000 gr weight)
- Coefficient of linear thermal expansion: 20×10-6°C-1
- Applied as a “self-leveling”, Pavex 3d allows the background of the surface to be treated to show through.
- Allowing to include objects, drawings, high resolution photos…