Water-based copper coating
- High solids, aqueous dispersion coating for use on the hull of vessels and submerged marine structures.
- It prevents the formation of marine scale without polluting the marine environment.
- The antifouling power of metallic copper has been known for many years.
- Nowadays copper plating is neither cost-effective nor practical.
- Pavistamp has achieved the application of metallic copper in liquid form.
- Relative humidity: <70%.
- Forms a high purity metallic copper coating insoluble in water.
- Prevents marine scale growth.
- Saves energy by preventing fouling.
- Properly applied its life is more than 5 years.
- Saves on maintenance, labor, dry docking, crane, etc.
- Easy repainting in case of eventual retouching due to accidents, etc…
- Easy cleaning of the application tools using water.
- Environmentally friendly. No emissions of volatile solvents.