Coating in aqueous dispersion and with high solids content, for use in the living work of ships and submerged marine structures.
- Relative humidity: <70%.
- Forms a high purity metallic copper coating insoluble in water. Prevents marine scale growth.
- Saves energy by preventing fouling.
- Properly applied its life is more than 5 years.
- Saves on maintenance, labor, dry docking, crane, etc.
- Easy repainting in case of eventual retouching due to accidents, etc…
- Easy cleaning of the application tools using water.
- Environmentally friendly. No emissions of volatile solvents.
|Comp. A||Comp. B||Comp. C||Mix|
|Specific gravity||3,5 gr./cm3||–||–||–|
|Mixing ratio in||10,15||4,49||85,26||100|
|Mixing ratio in||3 vol.||1 vol.||4 vol.||8 vol.|
|Per life a 20° C||±20 minutes|
|Dry to recoat||±4 hours|
|Total dry||±24 hours|
|Total polymerization||≥7 days|
|Approximate consumption||1 Kg/m2 passes|