100% solid epoxy coating high chemical resistance
The Pavex WS flexible is a coating based on 100% solid epoxy resin with great chemical resistance, it is used for the protection of steel and concrete subjected to the most severe chemical attacks.
- Widely used in the interior protection of tanks destined to the storage of different chemical products in general; aqueous solutions (acidic and basic), a large part of aromatic and aliphatic solvents, gasoline, petroleum, crude…
- Resists current unleaded gasoline.
- It is also used for the protection of concrete floors subjected to frequent spills and splashes of all kinds of aggressive chemical agents;
- Electroplating workshops, cellulose, dairy, wine, petrochemical industries and in general on all types of soils, both new and old.
- Due to its good wetting power on fiberglass, it is used successfully for the interior lining of tanks.
- Presents a good cure, even at low temperatures, also good resistance to carbonation.
- It is a Non-corrosive and Non-CMR product (non-carcinogenic,
- Non-Mutagenic or Toxic for reproduction) in accordance with the European Directives.