One-component, polyurethane-based, elastomeric sealant.
- Ready to use
- Expansion joint sealant for industrial floors
- Good adhesion to most building materials
- Paintable with water based paints
- Can be polished
- Crack filling
- For a good result, Pavi-joint has to be applied inside the joint at the midpoint of expansion and contraction.
- After hardening, it forms an elastic and strong film with excellent chemical resistance to water, oils and hydrocarbons.
- Adhesive to different materials: concrete, ceramics, steel plates, wood, synthetic substrates, glass and copper.
- It can be painted with compatible products (such as Pavex water – Paviplast epoxy).
- Priming is not usually necessary. If the test indicates its need for use, use Pavex-2c primer or F-300.
- Submersible in water, as in channels, precast, both for horizontal and vertical joints.