Two-component resin based on solvent-free polyaspartic additives, with excellent physical and chemical resistance.
- Excellent adhesion
- High wear resistance
- Resists ultraviolet rays
- Chemical and stain resistant
- Indoors and outdoors
- It consists of a final coating based on polyurea polyaspartic polyurea of low thickness (< 500 microns), normally applied by roller.
- It consists of a first priming coat and 1 or 2 subsequent finishing coats.
- Excellent coverage and adhesion, with the possibility of anti-slip effect (multilayer system).
- Floors without joints and easy to clean.
- For the protection of floors with medium and high physical-chemical requirements (parking lots, sports centers, production and commercial areas…). Their aliphatic chemical nature allows them to resist UV light without the need for additional protection in outdoor applications. Its mechanical properties make it suitable for road traffic areas.