Aliphatic resin is based on an aliphatic isocyanate prepolymer-polyurethane without volatile monomers TDI base. It is specifically designed to agglomerate rubber granules of different granulometries for the manufacture of sports flooring and systems for playgrounds with high outdoor resistance.
Binder that cures by means of environmental humidity.
- Dough life: ±45 min. (20oC)
- Workability: ±60 min.
- Minimum thickness: 10 mm
- Thickness per layer: 10-40 mm
- At 20 oC and 90% relative humidity: >5 h.
- At 20 oC and 40% relative humidity: >15 h.
- At 20 oC total hardening: >5 days
- Drying can be accelerated by using Polyurethane accelerator according to the attached table.
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Percentage of NCO: 7.0-9.0 % approx.
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Viscosity approx.: 2.000-5.000 mPas* at To=20o C
- Reactivity (23oC and 50% RH) 10:1 agglomeration by weight and 10 mm thickness: Approx. 15-17 h.
- Storage stability: 1 year
- The percentage of binder to agglomerate the rubber ranges from 10-20% depending on the size and color of the rubber granules.