Cement, siliceous and limy arid, organic and inorganic additives and resins.
- Wind causes a lower mortar opening time and implies a lower adherence. Do not apply with stuck water or with rain risk outdoors, or with a 3% superior humidity indoors.
- On outdoors floors, the support has to have a minimum 1% inclination for the water evacuation.
- In heating floors, it has to be turned off 48 hours before.
- Fluid glue mortar with quick setting, for small and
great format, absorbent and nonabsorbent ceramic
flagstones, marble, granite placement with a simple
- Outdoors and indoors pavements.
- Special for heavy traffic and great surfaces
- Fit for heating floors.