Cement, siliceous and limy arid, organic and inorganic additives.
- Direct insolation and wind cause a lower mortar
opening time and implies a lower adherence.
- Do not apply with rain risk outdoors, or with a 3% superior humidity indoors.
- On outdoors floors the support has to have a minimum 1% inclination for the water evacuatio. In heating floors, it has to be turned off 48 hours before its placement.
- Over plasterboard, verify the partition rigidity.
- Do not apply the flagstone, stone, marble… in a “touches” way.
- High performances white – grey glue mortar with
thin layer to coat pavements and facades with great surfaces from ceramic, porcelain stoneware and natural stones with great format and nonabsorbent as well as the isolation materials paste as rock wool, wood extruded fiber, expanded polystyrene…
- Indoors and outdoors. Heating floors.
- Water immersion.
- For swimming pool coating.