Reconstructed concrete, cement, fibers, organic additives.
Do not apply:
• With ambient humidity >85%, with direct insolation and
• In different thicknesses.
• Over fresh resistance concrete < 250 kg/cm 2 .
• Over wet floors subjected to continuous humidity rising
• Over mortars calcium sulfate and lime base.
- The support in order to receive the concrete has to be solid and hard, dry, without dust, degrading zones, painting, oils …
- The fresh concrete has to have a good flatness and as to be without water and slag raise… by capillarity…
- Spilt of Stone Feel Industrial over fresh concrete with resistance: ≥ 250 kg/cm 2 .
- Avoid the fresh concrete spilt with ponded water.
- Avoid coating application with low temperatures,direct insolation, strong wind, humidity, rain or frost possibility.
- Do not proceed the spilt over fresh concrete with excess of additives, fluid agents…
- Dispose always from awnings if it is necessary in the event of rain or direct insolation.
- Respect the expansion joints, work joints, through a cut or profile placement (maximum panels, 16-20 m 2 .)