Hydraulic conglomerates, different nature mineral arid with
selected grain sizes, organics and inorganics.
Do not apply:
• Outdoor floors.
• With ambient humidity >85%.
• Over wet floors subjected to continuous humidity rising.
• On degrading, fragile or unstable floors
• Over heating floor on service (stop the heating 24 hours before and put it on 21 days after the end of the work, following gradually the startup service protocol).
• Over lime base mortars (calcium sulfate).
• Fluid conventional mortar with low density, normal
setting and compensated retraction for filling and
• For new construction and rehabilitation.
• For filling, leveling and smoothing thickness
differences from 30 – 100 mm.