Hydraulic conglomerates, resins, different nature mineral arid with selected grain sizes.
Do not apply:
• On outdoor floors.
• With ambient humidity >85%.
• Over wet floors subjected to continuous humidity rising.
• On degrading, fragile or unstable floors
• Over heating floor on service (stop the heating 24 hours
before and put it on 21 days after the end of the work,
following gradually the startup service protocol).
• Over lime base mortars (calcium sulfate).
• Conventional self-leveling mortar with low density,
normal setting and compensated retraction for floor
preparation and leveling, before a light pavement
• For new construction and rehabilitation.
• For leveling and smoothing thicknesses differences
from 3 – 60 mm.