Hydraulic binders, resins, mineral aggregates of different nature and selected granulometry.
- Do not apply:
- On exterior floors.
- With ambient humidity >85%.
- On wet soils subject to continuous humidity rises.
- On degraded, fragile or unstable floors.
- On underfloor heating in service (stop heating 24 hours before and start up at least 21 days after completion of the work, gradually following the start-up protocol).
- On lime-based mortars (calcium sulphate).
- Conventional self-leveling mortar of low density, normal setting and compensated retraction, for the preparation and leveling of floors, before the placement of a light pavement.
- For new construction and rehabilitation.
- For leveling and smoothing thickness differences between 3 – 60 mm.
- In interiors