Grey and white cement, arid in different grain sizes, additives and resins.
- Do not incorporate water and no other additive to the mortar.
- Do not apply Pavicem Grueso with humidity capillary
- On absorbent or porous surfaces moisten before
applying the product.
- Do not apply on surfaces with humidity >4%.
- Treat the singular zones (fissures…) with glass fiber mesh.
• The existing support has to be resistant and its setting
completed. It has to contain no dust, paintings, oils…
• Apply a first micro mortar Pavicem Grueso layer in
order to regularize the surface.
• Over old concretes, mill the surface layer and vacuum,
apply 1 – 2 Silicato hardener or F-600 Coats.
• Over new concrete or mortar, its setting has to be
completed (≥ 28 days) and with humidity < 4 %.
• Before the spilt, apply 1-2 quick primer coats F-300.
• Outdoors, do not apply with direct insolation, wind, rain risk or frost-thaw possibility.
• With low temperatures, avoid in the mortar application following hours increases the efflorescence by carbonation appearance risk.